A popular kitchen update solution for the price conscious consumers
Imagine a brand-new kitchen at a fraction of the price of a full remodel. Change your cabinet COLOR and STYLE – and improve cabinet FUNCTIONALITY with Revelare Kitchen’s HYBRID-Painting Services.
We paint the cabinet boxes, but replace all the doors and drawers with a new style and matching color.
Go From Outdated to Updated in 4 Easy Steps
- Choose your color from our color palette
- Choose your new door style & door pulls/knobs
All doors come with hidden soft-close hinges
- We’ll remove your old doors and drawers, discard them, and then paint the cabinet boxes
- We’ll then install your new doors with soft close hinges and with new knobs & pulls
One day install – in and out!
What to Paint… and what NOT to Paint.
Did you know that many professional painters tend to steer away from painting kitchen cabinets?
It’s because of the DOORS & DRAWERS.
Painting the bare cabinet boxes is relatively straightforward but the doors are a different story altogether. Kitchen doors typically have raised panels, grooves and patterned edging. These uneven surfaces make it difficult, if not impossible, to get a uniform finish after sanding and prepping. The end-result is a door that looks…well…like it was painted. Even when it’s professionally sprayed, you just don’t get that uniform and consistent sheen you hoped for compared to a newly manufactured door.
This is why we . . .
1. Brush and roll the flat surfaces of the cabinet boxes with one prime coat and two finish coats.
2. And then, install all BRAND NEW doors and drawer fronts with a new style and matching color with new hardware.
The Revelare Kitchen Painting Advantage
|Fully Painted Kitchen||Revelare’s Hybrid Painting Solution|
|New Door and Drawer Style||❌||✅|
|Soft Close Hinges||❌||✅|
Revelare’s HYBRID Painting solution involves painting the cabinet boxes and then replacing all the doors and drawers with new hardware. This solution is only marginally more money than having a professional painter paint the entire kitchen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the tabs below to see answers to common about our door replacement program.